1893 / Reciprocals
GOLF clubs around the world have joined the new 1893 Club, an initiative led by the Captain’s Committee of Wellingborough Golf Club. Since March 2011, golf clubs formed in 1893 have been invited to join the new club and offer one courtesy round of golf per year to members of all other 1893 clubs. There are more than 50 clubs worldwide formed in 1893, see the list and rules below:
1. The clubs forming The 1893 Club offer courtesy to members of the other clubs once per calendar year per individual member on a simple reciprocal basis.
2. Any tee times, bookings and arrangements to play to be made in advance with the secretary of the respective club.
3. Only members of those clubs registered with The 1893 Club can take advantage of the courtesy. Guests of club members will not be offered courtesy.
4. Approval to play criteria may involve a letter of introduction from a “home” club and/or a handicap certificate and should be confirmed by the player in advance of the visit.
5. All dress codes and club rules must be observed at all times.
• Abernethy Golf Club, Inverness-shire, Scotland
• Accrington & District Golf Club, Lancashire, England
• Baberton Golf Club, Edinburgh, Scotland
• Bellingham Golf Club, Northumberland,
• Brechin Golf Club, Brechin, Scotland
• Cirencester Golf Club, Gloucestershire, England
• Dudley Golf Club, West Midlands, England
• East Brighton Golf Club, W Sussex, England
• East London Golf Club South Africa
• Enfield Golf Club, Middlesex, England
• Engadine Golf Club, Switzerland,
• Flixton Golf Club, Greater Manchester, England
• Hampstead Golf Club, London, England
• Harborne Golf Club, West Midlands, England
• Holtye Golf Club, East Sussex, England
• King Edward Bay Golf Club, Isle of Man, United Kingdom
• Kirby Muxloe Golf Club, Leicestershire, England
• Kirkcudbright Golf Club, Dumfries & Galloway, Scotland
• Lurgan Golf Club, Craigavon, Northern Ireland
• Malden Golf Club, Surrey, United Kingdom
• Muswell Hill Golf Club, , England
• Newtonmore Golf Club, Invernesshire, Scotland
• Northampton Golf Club, Northamptonshire, England
• Olton Golf Club, West Midlands, England
• Oundle Golf Club, Peterborough, England
• Robin Hood Golf Club, West Midlands, England
• Rochford Hundred Golf Club, Essex, England
• Royal Norwich Golf Club, Norfolk, England
• Seascale Golf Club, Cumbria, England
• Skipton Golf Club, North Yorkshire, England
• Stanmore Golf Club, Middlesex, England
• Townsville Golf Club, Queensland, Australia
• Wanstead Golf Club, London, United Kingdom
• Wellingborough Golf Club, Wellingborough, England
• Wells Golf Club, Somerset, England
• Westgate and Birchington Golf Club, Kent, England
Additionally we also have reciprocal arrangements with Bristol & Clifton - £15 mid week green fee, Marlborough Golf Club and Radyr Golf Club, you will need to contact them directly to book a tee time and make sure they can accommodate you.