Become a member
If you wish to join a members club in this area, there is no better place to be than a member at Long Ashton Golf Club. Our recent large investment in the course now provides members and visitors with the opportunity to play year round golf, whatever the rainfall.
Joining and Membership Fees w/e 1 APRIL 2017-18
|Full aged 29-30|
|Full aged 27-28|
|Full aged 25-26|
|Colt 18-24 years old|
|Student 18-30 years old (restrictions apply)|
|Country (live 50 miles away/&member elsewhere)|
|Junior upto 12 years old|
|Junior aged 13-14 years old||N/A|
|Junior aged 15-18 years old||N/A|
|Social Plus (includes 10 lessons)|
|Academy (restrictions apply)|
*JOINING FEE WAIVED UNDER OUR MEMBER GET MEMBER OFFER OR IF 3 OR MORE PLAYERS LOOKING TO JOIN TOGETHER WHILST SPACES LEFT!
We have just introduced a number of new membership categories and exciting special offers to ensure that Long Ashton Golf Club caters for all golfers including those who wish to start to play! Our fantastic new joining offers are applicable to individuals, couples or small groups of friends. If you know a member, ask about our Member Get Member Joining Fee offer.
- Junior membership is free for those 12 years and under whose parents or grandparents are Full members of the club.
- All playing memberships are subject to England Golf and Gloucestershire Golf Union affiliation fees, additional levies apply.
- Social membership is subject to a £50 bar and catering levy
- Student membership is only offered to those in full-time education.
- Academy membership (see Beginner/Improver web page for details)
- Direct Debit facilities available with an additional 6.5% surcharge
- If you are a full member your partner receives free social membership
If you have any queries with regards to membership, please contact Danielle Williams on 01275 392229 option 4 or email: email@example.com or download the application form click here.
ALTERNATIVELY PLEASE COMPLETE THE ENQUIRY FORM BELOW: